Looking for an SEO tool that lets you check if the links you built are still there?
Get LinkAssistant: time-tested SEO software that helps you not only get backlink ideas, but also verify your backlinks at any time, make sure the anchor texts are correct, detect nofollow tags, and more!
Here are just some of the things LinkAssistant allows you to do at ease:
* Use 6 different methods of partner suggestion (click Search) to discover tons of relevant sites in your niche
* Get SEO-relevant information regarding each of the sites found by LinkAssistant (its PageRank, domain age and IP, total number of links, traffic according to Compete and Alexa, etc.)
* Use the built-in email client to email prospective partners (easily associate a URL with a particular email you send)
* Keep track of links as you build them
* Click Verify and make sure the links are still there at any time
* Make sure your links have the desired anchor texts and see if they're made nofollow/blocked with frames.
* Use Notes and Tags to record additional, custom information about links
* Assigns link statuses (such as 'goes live Jan 3rd') and update them at any time
* Produce informative, eye-pleasing SEO reports for clients that reflect your link building progress over a certain period of time.
* And more!
So, are you still spending hours toiling over Excel spreadsheets? Do it the new way - download LinkAssistant for Free today to see what a difference it makes!
Make room for more important things - leave links to LinkAssistant.
Click Download on this page to proceed.
Recent Changes: -LinkAssistant's user interface has undergone a major facelift/redesign
-New feature called 'Copy workspace' now lets you transfer your custom workspace settings across projects
-In the Enterprise version, you can now use Quick CSV export to instantly export all records visible in the workspace