Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services makes it possible generating PDF reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005 Reporting Services. Some advanced features like adding PDF bookmarks, using HTML tags, XMP metadata, custom embedded font and rendering watermark for pages are now supported. Also convert all RDL report features including sections, images, charts, tables, matrices, headers and footers to PDF. It also enables you creating Pdf documents on the server without using Adobe PDF Library SDK.
- Render RDL report documents into PDF format directly from Reporting Services.
- Integrate Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services with Microsoft Report Viewer in local mode.
- Create table of contents, list of tables or list of figures for PDF documents.
- Specify arrows for new lines in reports.
- Add footnotes and endnotes for textboxes from inside the report document.
- Render HTML code within textboxes in HTML rather than standard plain text.
- Explicitly specify the orientation of each page within reports.
- Specify security constraints for the resultant PDF document.
- Embed font information into your PDF document.
- Specify page size information for the resultant PDF.
- Add corresponding XMP metadata into PDF documents.
- Create PDF/A compliant documents.
- Set the page margin size information for producted PDF documents.
Recent Changes: In this release, we have provided the support to render image as cell background and also the Justification of text is honored during PDF generation. The Product is further optimized for MS Report Viewer 2010 and it also contains a better support for rendering Graph objects when creating PDF documen
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: SQL Server Reporting Services 2000, 2005, 2008