This program is a highly customizable full-screen menu, designed to present the media contents (MP3, video,...) stored in a CD or other media. The menu is configured via a standard .INI file (no configuration interface available yet). Some of its features are:
- Customizable number of items, each of them can play a file (using a custom player), show a submenu (album), show a text with an internal viewer, launch an external program or launch and hyperlink (using the system default navigator).
- Customizable items: You can choose font size, type, outline, color and bullet images. It can temporally install a TTF font and use it in the menu texts.
- Customizable background: Solid color or image. Supported image types are .JPG and .BMP. The background image con be centered, stretched to screen size, or in mosaic style.
- The fonts, colors and images are configurable in each submenu (album). You may select a player for each album.
- Option of play a background sound. Supported sound types are .WAV, .MID and .RMI. The .WAV file can be compressed (e.g. with MP3).
Also, several programs are included with MediaMenu:
- HTMLColors: A small utility to get the hex code for the colors.
- RunMp2: A small program to launch the Windows Media Player.
- Tiny Image Viewer: A small utility to display images in full screen mode. It can be used to show images from MediaMenu.
- MediaMenu Installer Tool: This tool is designed to install MediaMenu and the suitable media files into the hard disk. Is specially useful with movies that take up more that 1 CD.