This program scans your harddrives or CD-ROMs for audio files and reads the embeded meta information (title, artist, album, etc.) into a database.
With the search capabilities of a database program you can find a title in seconds and enqueue or play it in your preferred audio player application, e.g. WinAmp.
This software is fun when you already have collected a large number of MP3 files. It also helps to print CD-ROM labels and finds duplicate files using the FuzzyDupes engine.
* Fast scanning and reading audio meta tag information
* Mixed archiving from your hard disk and removable media (CD-ROM)
* Supports MP3 ID3-tags version 1 and 2.3
* OGG/Vorbis and Windows Media Audio are supported as well
* Sorting, grouping and filtering
* Different fast search and query functions
* Multi-tag editor
* Fuzzy duplicate search in title/artist/album
* The data is saved in a MS-Access database, which can be also accessed by other programs
Recent Changes: * System power settings options: Disable sleep and screensaver during playback
* Fixed problems that could corrupt the database through multi-threaded access
* Compact and repair database on every 50th program closing